Cerame-Unie Aisbl (CU) is the European Ceramic Industry Association. Based in Brussels since 1962, it is the voice of the European ceramic industry to the EU institutions. The European ceramic industry accounts for a total annual turnover of €30 billion and generates over 200,000 direct jobs. At EU level, the industry is involved in policy debates in the fields of environment & health, energy & climate change, construction, international trade, internal market and research & innovation. For more information on Cerame-Unie and the European ceramic industry, please consult our website: www.cerameunie.eu.
The intern will gain practical knowledge and better understanding of EU institutions and international processes while carrying out different tasks:
- Support to the whole team in regulatory activities in the fields of trade (i.e. FTA’s, market access, trade defence and trade barriers)
- Statistical extraction, collection and analysis of industry and trade data
- Support in communication activities e.g. writing of newsletter articles, reports
- Support of event organisation and promotion
- Participation at external events and meetings
- Educational background in international relations, political science, economics or law
- Very good command of written and spoken English
- Ability to work in a team as well as autonomously
- Good knowledge of Windows tools including Excel, Word, Power Point
The position is available starting as soon as possible, preferably on 3 April for 6 months. If interested, please send your CV and motivation letter to Ms Nicole Le Poupon (email@example.com) at the latest on 22 March 2018. Only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.