On the occasion of the European elections, Cerame-Unie published its Manifesto for the 2014-2019 Parliamentary mandate. The Manifesto was translated from English into French, German, Dutch, Spanish, Italian and Hungarian.
Read the Manifesto online or download as PDF.
CLIMATE & ENERGY
1. Assess EU climate objectives in light of international negotiations
2. Retain and improve measures on carbon leakage beyond 2020 under the EU ETS
3. Restore the global competitiveness of EU energy prices
ENVIRONMENT & CONSTRUCTION
4. Integrate the three pillars of sustainability into EU legislation
5. Promote lifecycle thinking when addressing resource efficiency
6. Avoid the duplication of EU legislation and reduce administrative burdens
RESEARCH & ACCESS TO FINANCE
7. Support access to finance and investments in Research & Innovation
TRADE & INTERNAL MARKET
8. Foster market access for European companies in third countries
9. Ensure fair competition at international level
10. Strengthen market surveillance to properly protect and inform consumers